The South African Trade, Investment and Tourism Promotion Symposium (SATITPS) is an initiative aimed at fast tracking the pace at which South African Economy grows. Providing a platform for key stakeholders in public and private sector environments to engage on Trade and Investment opportunities, funding opportunities and Trade and Investment infrastructure. The key objectives of the initiative is to achieve the following:
- Promote investment opportunities in each province.
- Pairing potential investors with investment opportunities
- Pairing businesses with startup, growth and development Finance opportunities (IDC, NEF, DBSA, SEFA)
- Pairing Investors with Industrial Economic Zones IDZ, COEGA, e.t.c
- Introducing available Trade and Investment Incentives provided by DTI to corporate South Africa
- Spark robust discussions on the South African economy